WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate the EBMT 2018. We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of possible scams and to strongly advise that anyone attending the EBMT Meeting should use only the official EBMT 2018 online registration and accommodation form.
* If you would like to attend any of the Data Management training sessions, then in addition to your official registration on this page, you need to pre register by clicking here.
** Proof of your status as a Doctor in Training or Postgraduate student will be requested and is required during the registration process.
- Full registration for the Annual Meeting includes access to the education days: Psy Day, Pharmacist Day Card, Statistical Course Day Card, Quality Management Day, Data Management Day cards and Nurses education day
- Registration for Cell Therapy Day Card includes access to Cell Therapy program activities on Monday only, March 19
- Registration for Quality Management Day Card includes access to QM program activities on Tuesday only, March 20
- Registration for Data Management Day Card includes access to DM educational and training sessions on Monday, March 19 or Tuesday, March 20
- Registration for Nurses Education Day Card includes access to Nurses program activities on Sunday only, March 18
- Registration for Statistical Course Day Card provides access to the statistical courses on Saturday, March 17 and Sunday, March 18
- Registration for Psy Day Card includes access to Psy Day program activities on Monday only, March 19
IMPORTANT: Once you are registered to the EBMT 2018 Meeting, please note that you agree to receive promotional material and updates regarding the Meeting.
Registration for the Annual Meeting includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums, invitation to the opening ceremony & welcome reception, access to the exhibition, meeting bag, all meeting printed material, refreshments during coffee and lunch breaks as per the official program.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
Postmarked before January 9, 2018 – 100% refund (minus €50 handling fee).
Postmarked from January 10, 2018- 50% refund.
No refund on cancellations sent after March 3, 2018.
Refunds will be processed in April 2018 following the completion of the EBMT Annual Meeting.
Payment of registration fees can be made through this website using a credit card or by sending the Secretariat a bank transfer.
Payment by bank transfer – all transaction fees should be paid by the registrant.
The Meeting Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents, and/or loss of and/or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the EBMT Annual Meeting 2018. Participants should arrange their own health and travel insurance for their trip.
For any inquiry regarding registration and/or hotels please contact:
On behalf of EBMT 2018