Apply to become an EBMT Young Ambassador 2018
The EBMT is honored to launch the second edition of the EBMT Young Ambassadors Program. It is open for submission.
This year for the second time, the EBMT will be highlighting the young generation of scientists, doctors and nurses in the field of BMT through the EBMT Young Ambassador Program!
Five physicians, scientists and nurses will be selected by the EBMT President and the EBMT Annual Meeting President as EBMT Young Ambassadors, based on academic credentials, achievements and passion for advancing the field of HSCT and Cellular Therapy.
EBMT Young Ambassadors (YA) will be granted free registration to the Annual Meeting 2018, opportunity to network with EBMT leadership, and exposure among peers.
- Submit short articles about congresses and educational meetings they are attending
- Summarize papers published in Bone and Marrow Transplantation and other peer reviewed journals
- Advertise the EBMT Annual Meeting among their colleagues
- Be part of the EBMT Twitter ambassadors and post tweets using the Annual Meeting hashtag (#EBMT18)
- Participate in EBMT-TV interviews
- Chronicle EBMT 2018 news: e.g. identify cutting edge topics and summarize the key points from a noteworthy session
- Publish an article in the EBMT Post Congress Bulletin
This list of assignments is not exhaustive. The YA will be able to suggest any other activities that are noteworthy and interesting to the BMT community.
YA’s work and contribution will be posted on the EBMT Annual Meeting Website and shared on social media platforms.
YA programme application process
In order to apply candidate must be 35 years old or younger, have excellent academic credentials, be enthusiastic about social media and hold a Twitter account and plan to attend the EBMT 2018 Annual Meeting in Lisbon (18-21 March 2017).
If you are interested in this great opportunity to become an EBMT Young Ambassador, please send a copy of your CV and a statement of support outlining your relevant experience working in the field of Haematology and HSCT, together with your interests and why you wish to be considered for this programme to: firstname.lastname@example.org